[Insight-developers] What happened vis à vis the renaming of QuadEdgeMeshClasses.

Johnson, Hans J hans-johnson at uiowa.edu
Fri Feb 18 11:34:42 EST 2011

This should be a pretty easy migration guide to write.  While I think that
it is strictly not required for Review, it would be nice.

Hans

--
Hans J. Johnson, Ph.D.
hans-johnson at uiowa.edu
Assistant Professor of Psychiatry
University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine
W278 GH, 200 Hawkins Drive

Iowa City, Iowa 52242
Phone:  319-353-8587