[Insight-developers] ITK Dashboard not updating

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Fri Feb 18 15:10:58 EST 2011

Sorry. This was me. I was fixing an issue with CDash in ITKModular,
and accidentally stalled the submission processing for ITK. I have
corrected the issue, and the queued submissions should start being
processed within the next 10 minutes.

(There are presently 92 xml files queued from submissions made since noon...)

- David C.