[Insight-developers] reg: creating a filter in ITK

thanga aarthy manoharan rthy4u at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 09:13:39 EST 2011

sir,

    My name is Aarthy, im doing my PG in Advanced Medical Electronics.....
my final project is by using ITK. I am doing a project on wavelet based
image registration technique since it will reduce the time of the execution
of image registration using wavelet.... i have to do it in MATLAB,C & ITK
...... i was able to do it in MATLAB and C but doing it in ITK i have some
problems ..... i was able to use the ITK and work with the examples and i
had also developed a small code for creating a image and doing some squaring
operations on intensities but now n my project i have to create a filter for
DWT & IDWT. creating a filter im not able to do it ..... i want to know is
that whether i have to create a filter or i can manipulate in the existing
filter ..... I am totally confused sir now i had done a code in C++ for DWT
and IDWT. Can i use that code itself or is it like how to go on with sir
..... give me some ideas..... waiting for your reply

Thank You Sir