[Insight-developers] Checking ITK for stale URLs

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Tue Feb 22 15:20:21 EST 2011

Hello,

With ITK being 10 years old, there are a lot of referenced URLs which are not longer good. To find the ones that are no longer OK I wrote a little python script to scan for URLs and then check to server.

I am not sure with how to deal with some of the URL redirection, but the basis of the script should be good to find URLs that are not OK. It needs work to deal with some of the redirection cases.

As this script actively goes out and polls a bunch of servers I am not sure it makes since to have this as a regular test.

Brad