[Insight-developers] Tcl failure on MacOSX-WrapITK

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Wed Feb 23 22:40:52 EST 2011

Great! I hope that does the trick!

I was also looking at WrapITK-SunOS-g++amd64, as this system has the most failing test, 67, it has my attention. Looking at  a failing Java and python tests:

http://www.cdash.org/CDash/testDetails.php?test=84434442&build=876772
http://www.cdash.org/CDash/testDetails.php?test=84434418&build=876772

and then the corresponding CMakeLists.txt:

http://itk.org/gitweb?p=ITK.git;a=blob;f=Wrapping/WrapITK/Languages/Java/Tests/CMakeLists.txt;h=a8fb6e6e254254aa9ace710c378113abf5b56f8c;hb=HEAD
http://itk.org/gitweb?p=ITK.git;a=blob;f=Wrapping/WrapITK/Languages/Python/Tests/CMakeLists.txt;h=5156ccfe0d209370518a2dd7a61b752b8e93c5f9;hb=HEAD

It looks like they could use the same solution for dealing with CTEST_CONFIGURATION_TYPE correctly.

Thanks,
Brad