[Insight-developers] Proper location of ANALYZE75.pdf

Holmes, David R. III, Ph.D. [RO RM1-24] Holmes.David3 at mayo.edu
Thu Feb 24 13:34:07 EST 2011

Colleagues-

I know that we redid our web pages, so I am not surprised that it is
missing.  I'll figure out if we are publishing the document online.  If
not, the version on the Analyze Direct website should be fine.

Thanks

david

David R Holmes III

Biomedical Imaging Resource Core Facility Director

Department of Physiology and Biomedical Engineering

Mayo Clinic College of Medicine

Ph:  507-266-4250       Fax:  507-284-1632

holmes.david3 at mayo.edu <mailto:holmes.david3 at mayo.edu>