[Insight-developers] reg: creating a filter in ITK

thanga aarthy manoharan rthy4u at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 16:35:09 EST 2011

sir,

   Last time i had asked u a doubt as to how to create a filter and you had
sent me some examples and it was quite usefull..... now if i have to create
my own filter i want a .cxx file, .txx file and a .h format so creating .cxx
and .txx file is my problem ...... i had created a .cpp file and worked on
it using cmakelists and binaries ...... it was workin fine but since the
examples and the working of itk in .txx format ...... i want to know how to
create it ...... kindly help me sir ..... Thank You .......