[Insight-developers] Commit fix to 3.20 branch. Sorry to ask again

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Fri Feb 25 09:05:40 EST 2011

Hello,

I have not done it for a while. The general idea was to branch a topic off of the v3.20 tag, so ideally that could be merged into either the release or the master then, however due to the numerous changes it is extremely unlikely that it could be a clean merge.

Then send an E-mail to Brad King.

Brad

blowekamp at mail.nih.gov