[Insight-developers] Update errors in Linux and Mac Gerrit builds

Cory Quammen cquammen at cs.unc.edu
Fri Jul 1 11:58:08 EDT 2011

Something fishy seems to be going on with the Gerrit builds starting
today. There are many update errors on just the Linux
(factory-ubuntu.kitware) and Mac (factory.kitware) machines.
Curiously, the Windows builds (amber9-Server2008.kitware) do not have
update errors.

Two of these errors are for my patches, so I thought I was doing
something wrong. However, Brad Lowekamp's patch builds (RemoveBlox)
are also failing at the update step on Linux and Mac and not Windows,
so perhaps there's actually a problem on the build machines.

Thanks,
Cory

--
Cory Quammen