[Insight-developers] Fwd: SimpleITK TCON - 9:30am EST

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Thu Jul 7 10:56:03 EDT 2011

Dan,

We had an e-mail message outage yesterday, and I didn't  receive "some" message between 10am-noon. I check the we archive, and I am now recalling that you asking about your C# patch.

In short I am working on trying to test in on my Windows WM. And trying to get some windows machines to do some nightly dashboards too.

However, I am tempted to just verify that it does not cause problems on the other systems and 1st tier languages then merge it. We have limited resources to support as many wrapped languages as SWIG can generate. These additional languages are going to need to be supported by the community, I think C# is going to be one that needs to be maintained by the community. Perhaps, we should adopt a "community maintainer" for additional wrapped languages. What do you think?

Brad

Begin forwarded message:

blowekamp at mail.nih.gov