[Insight-developers] FIRST SUCCESSFUL SPRINT!

Johnson, Hans J hans-johnson at uiowa.edu
Thu Jul 14 10:52:40 EDT 2011

ITK-Developers, I just wanted to let you know that we have completed our first sprint!

Several items were taken care of:

Release Notes - ITK - Version 20110713_SPRINT
** Sub-task
    * [ITK-30] - ITK Level Sets - Whitaker Sparse Representation - Multi Objects
    * [ITK-158] - LibTIFF 4.0 : Look at their release schedule: report to ITK dev list
** Bug
    * [ITK-87] - compareRadius need testing of test
    * [ITK-88] - HDF5 libraries should be part of ${ITK_LIBRARIES} when compiled
** Improvement
    * [ITK-57] - BioCell - Code Review
    * [ITK-127] - Generate module dependency graph image by using internal doxygen command \dot instead of calling dot externally
    * [ITK-128] - Simplify the process to generate doxygen documentation for a single file / module
** Task
    * [ITK-55] - Perform Bug Triage
    * [ITK-86] - Review Module ITK-DistanceMap
    * [ITK-142] - Dump of Mantis Bug tracker.

YEAH!

The process worked pretty well, and at least we are starting to shuffle items into more meaningful orderings.  I think that the next few sprints will certainly improve our efficiency and productivity.

I realize that the list is not too long, but only items that have been definitively put to rest make it to this list.  Many of the items that made significant progress will be finialized in the near future due in part to the process.

Regards,
Hans