[Insight-developers] [slicer-devel] Strawman: ITK 3 tag to use with slicer

Jean-Christophe Fillion-Robin jchris.fillionr at kitware.com
Tue Jul 19 22:35:47 EDT 2011

I would like to include Dominique Belhachemi in the discussion, he has been
a debian packaged for now several year and I am sure he would provide
insightful comments regarding the most appropriate of handling the packaging
of a Superbuild based application like Slicer.

Dominique>
   What do you think ?
   Could you comment on use case 3 ?
   How would you proceed to efficiently, simply and robustly package an
application like Slicer ?
   What are the implication regarding the dependent project (ITK, CTK, ... )
?

Thanks
Jc

--