[Insight-developers] Kitware Robot Builds on Gerrit

Cory Quammen cquammen at cs.unc.edu
Wed Jul 27 10:57:08 EDT 2011

So it looks like the robot is kicking off builds for at least some new
gerrit patches. A recent topic pushed to gerrit has the following
builds show up on the dashboard:

http://www.cdash.org/CDash/index.php?project=Insight&display=project&filtercount=1&showfilters=1&field1=buildname/string&compare1=63&value1=MoveConvolutionImageFilter&collapse=0

There is no link to these builds from within the gerrit patch, though:
http://review.source.kitware.com/#change,2209

Cory

Cory Quammen
Research Associate