[Insight-developers] Compile error with UsePhysicalSpace in BinaryFunctorImageFilter

Gaëtan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Thu Jun 2 08:38:39 EDT 2011

Kent,

There is another problem: the interpolators are in another module
which is not required by ITK-ImageFilterBase where those filters are.
I'm not sure that's a good idea to add that dependency.

Luis, Xiaoxiao, what do you think?

The other problem is that I'm still not sure that
BinaryFunctorImageFilter is still able to build with any pixel type as
it was before, because the interpolators may have some assumptions on
the pixel type that BinaryFunctorImageFilter doesn't have.
For example I think it was possible to make BinaryFunctorImageFilter
compile with itk::Image< std::list< int >, 3 > as image type - is it
still possible?
I think that feature is important enough to tolerate some loss in
possible pixel types, but something must be done about backward
compatibility.

Gaëtan