[Insight-developers] Missing factory build for Visual Studio

Wes Turner wes.turner at kitware.com
Thu Jun 2 09:43:09 EDT 2011

I've run into this when trying to debug ITK code.  Unfortunately, I was at a
conference and forgot to report it when I returned and had some time.  (The
action item is still sitting on my to do list.)  So it appears that this is
a problem for debug builds.  Switching to a release build is only a
temporary solution and a final solution, including debug builds, is probably
necessary.

- Wes

Wesley D. Turner, Ph.D.
Kitware, Inc.