[Insight-developers] errors building with clang

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Thu Jun 2 10:53:40 EDT 2011

Luis,

I'm afraid I have no idea.  I tried moving the declaration of one above
the other, but that did not help.  I thought maybe it's a clang bug, so
updated my build of clang and now it's actually worse: clang is barfing
on some vxl source.  Hopefully they'll fix that quickly, and I can try
with a newer build shortly.

Sean