[Insight-developers] TCON Agenda & ITKv4 Status

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Jun 2 13:39:34 EDT 2011

Please find below the agenda for tomorrow tcon.

http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK/Tcons/Agendas/2011_06_03

Before we use most of the tcon time for the ongoing design
discussions. Let's evaluate the status of ITKv4 and the
schedule for the Beta release.

http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK/Tcons/Agendas/2011_06_03#ITKv4_Status

It looks like we are currently lacking focus
and letting the release schedule slip too easily.

We need to revise the status of the current refactoring efforts,
how they will be integrated. We should also look at the status
of code revisions by each one of the contractors,  and define
clearer milestones for the intermediate releases.