[Insight-developers] Plan to host the SimpleITK git repo here at Kitware

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Mon Jun 6 10:49:18 EDT 2011

Brad K,

I am in favor have having this done immediately as I don't think our current workflow is working with out the careful eye of developers. The change certainly should be done before, the release.

We currently have no server side checks on github. This enables bad commits which merge next into working topics and other bad practices. I think the Kitware stage will help with a lot of these problems, and keep track of the open topics.

Those changes sound find.

How do you propose migrating next, and the topics in there but not merged to master? Only the topics really need to be preserved as a new next could be created from the head.

Brad L

Bradley Lowekamp
Lockheed Martin Contractor for
National Library of Medicine