[Insight-developers] Plan to host the SimpleITK git repo here at Kitware

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Mon Jun 6 16:53:41 EDT 2011

Hello,

How do I copy a topic from the old repo to the new given that they have no common history?

There were a couple of topics I had I would like to migrate. There was also a couple that were merged into next that should be separate issues. But it got a bit messy so it's no surprised they were missed.

Thanks,
Brad

Bradley Lowekamp
Lockheed Martin Contractor for