[Insight-developers] ITK v4: Best practice for adding test data?

Cory Quammen cquammen at cs.unc.edu
Wed Jun 8 10:21:59 EDT 2011

What is the current best practice for contributing tests with new
input and baseline images?

Here is what I have in mind for contributing a patch with new test data:

1). Submit patch to gerrit for first round of feedback. Expect test
failures on the robot builds for the new tests.
2). If gerrit reviews are positive, add test data to the ITK data git
repository and push.
3). Request another round of builds on gerrit using "Request build: all"
4). Request another round of reviews. Merge if approved.
5). If not approved, back my changes out of the ITK data repository.

Is there a better procedure?

Thanks,
Cory

--
Cory Quammen
Computer Integrated Systems for Microscopy and Manipulation (CISMM)