[Insight-developers] SimpleITK : Dashboard errors: STL vector (long long)

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Wed Jun 8 12:56:26 EDT 2011

Luis,

I push the topic to stage:

93-WrappingRuint64comp | master=0 next=0

When I enable R on my mac I get the following error:
[ 91%] Built target SimpleITKBasicFilters
make[2]: *** No rule to make target `Wrapping/CMakeFiles/SimpleITK.dir/depend'.
make[1]: *** [Wrapping/CMakeFiles/SimpleITK.dir/all] Error 2

This occurs both before and after the patch. So I was unable to determine if this corrected the issue, so I didn't merge it into next. Could you please test the topic and if it solves the issue merge it into next with:

$ ssh git at public.kitware.com stage SimpleITK merge -b next 93-WrappingRuint64comp

Thanks,
Brad

blowekamp at mail.nih.gov