[Insight-developers] VS linking error

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Thu Jun 9 13:41:45 EDT 2011

Hello,

I am trying to build on my home PC today. I am trying to use VS-2010 Express. I downloaded the latest release of CMake 2.8.4, and first build in the GUI, then I built with "ctest -D Experimental" and I am getting the following error:
c1xx : fatal error C1083: Cannot open source file: '..\..\..\..\..\..\..\..\..\Source\ITK\Modules\ThirdParty\GDCM\src\gdcm\Source\DataStructureAndEncodingDefinition\gdcmByteSwapFilter.cxx': No such file or directory [C:\Users\blowekamp\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\ITK\Modules\ThirdParty\GDCM\src\gdcm\Source\DataStructureAndEncodingDefinition\gdcmDSED.vcxproj]
http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewBuildError.php?buildid=1216596

This seems familiar, I thought that upgrading to a cmake some where in 2.8.3 fixed the problem. So I thought I'd be in the clear with 2.8.4.

Thanks for the help,
Brad

Bradley Lowekamp
Lockheed Martin Contractor for