[Insight-developers] Visual Studio gerrit robot builds

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 14:23:12 EDT 2011

Folks,

We continue to have issues with the Visual Studio robot builds. See for example:
http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewBuildError.php?buildid=1216604
and others on today's dashboard.

Many of our developers do not have Visual Studio compilers. They
depend on the robot builds for the VS compilers.

This is a persistent problem.  It has been going on for months (I just
checked the mailing list). Recently we had 2 dashboard disasters
because the VS robot is either not building (this seems to have been
fixed) or has some non-ITK problems.

Bill