[Insight-developers] VS linking error

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Thu Jun 9 17:46:49 EDT 2011

That was a brain fart. It is frustrating spending half the day trying to build ITK only to find out that I have the wrong version of CMake. This should be set to be required to that it immediately tells the developer that they need to update.

The update version of cmake to the latest nightly binary build for windows.

However I only have 99 test from ITK-VNL when I run ctest. Both with this version of CMake and the prior. I turned on ITK_BUILD_ALL_MODULES. and the configuration says that it enabled all modules and they appear to be built too.

I have spent along time trying to get this working on my machine and I am failing. The goal was related to SimpleITK, not ITK.  I am about ready to give up at this point!

Brad