[Insight-developers] itk2.jouy.inra.fr--SunOS-g++-amd64-

Gaëtan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Sun Jun 12 15:21:01 EDT 2011

I'm not sure what to think.

SunCC is the only C++ compiler able to produce some code linkable to
the other C++ libraries of Solaris, so we can hardly recommend to not
use this compiler without recommending to rebuild all the libs with
gcc, or to not use Solaris.
But maybe this is ok. Solaris is less and less used, and the dump of
OpenSolaris make likely to have it less and less used as a scientific
platform.

I may try to update my SunCC version to see if it helps. In the mean
time it is probably better to move them out of the expected builds.

Gaëtan