[Insight-developers] SimpleITK saying good by to the old github

Daniel Blezek Blezek.Daniel at mayo.edu
Mon Jun 13 12:21:59 EDT 2011

Brad,

 I do not have permission to move things out of the stage (Java work
requires SIMPLEITK-51-AutogenerateDocumentation).  Can you do this now?

-dan

--
Daniel Blezek, PhD
Medical Imaging Informatics Innovation Center

P 127 or (77) 8 8886
T 507 538 8886
E blezek.daniel at mayo.edu

Mayo Clinic
200 First St. S.W.
Harwick SL-44
Rochester, MN 55905
mayoclinic.org
"It is more complicated than you think." -- RFC 1925