[Insight-developers] SimpleITK saying good by to the old github

Daniel Blezek Blezek.Daniel at mayo.edu
Mon Jun 13 18:07:11 EDT 2011

Hi Brad,

 Didn¹t work the first time, and I didn¹t want to break things.  Yet, I
needed to base the Java documentation off of this branch, which is why I did
the extra commit.

Thanks,
-dan

--
Daniel Blezek, PhD
Medical Imaging Informatics Innovation Center

P 127 or (77) 8 8886
T 507 538 8886
E blezek.daniel at mayo.edu

Mayo Clinic
200 First St. S.W.
Harwick SL-44
Rochester, MN 55905
mayoclinic.org
"It is more complicated than you think." -- RFC 1925