[Insight-developers] SimpleITK saying good by to the old github

Daniel Blezek Blezek.Daniel at mayo.edu
Tue Jun 14 10:30:41 EDT 2011

Brad(s),

  Are we still mirroring the SimpleITK git repo out to Github?  If not, I
would like that turned back on.  Github is a much more visible place for the
project and will aid us if people submit pull requests, etc.  At the
minimum, we must either delete the SimpleITK group or mirror.  I suppose I
could do it via cron...

Best,
-dan

--
Daniel Blezek, PhD
Medical Imaging Informatics Innovation Center

P 127 or (77) 8 8886
T 507 538 8886
E blezek.daniel at mayo.edu

Mayo Clinic
200 First St. S.W.
Harwick SL-44
Rochester, MN 55905
mayoclinic.org
"It is more complicated than you think." -- RFC 1925