[Insight-developers] Module dependcies help

M Stauffer (V) mstauff at verizon.net
Tue Jun 14 17:35:36 EDT 2011

OK that makes sense. I can move some classes out of
RegistrationRefactoring to avoid circular dependencies there.

The following six classes need to be moved out of Review for our needs.
I don't know the official procedure for moving classes out of Review and
changing dependencies, but for now I've moved these out and added
dependencies as described below to get things to build and test. How
should I proceed in terms of eventually merging into itk?

1) itkDeformationFieldTransform* (base class for
Core/Transform/itkBSplineDeformationFieldTransform). I moved it to
Core/Transform.

The following three are needed by DeformationFieldTransform and tests.
It looks like they'll require some new dependcies from what I'm seeing
while I experiment with moving them.

2) itkBSplineScatteredDataPointSetToImageFilter* - used in
itkBSplineDeformationFieldTransform. I moved to Core/Common for now
3) itkCoxDeBoorBSplineKernelFunction* - used in
itkBSplineScatteredDataPointSetToImageFilter and in
itkBSplineControlPointImageFunction. I moved to Core/Common for now.
4) itkBSplineControlPointImageFunction* - used in
itkBSplineScatteredDataPointSetToImageFilterTest. I moved to
Numerics/Optimizers.

I then added these dependecies:

Added ITK-Common to ITK-Transform.
Added test dependency ITK-Optimizers to ITK-Common.
Added ITK-ImageFunction to ITK-Optimizers.

I moved these two to RegistrationRefactoring for now since they're part
of our new registration framework:

5)itkCompositeTransform*
6)itkObjectToObjectMetric*

Cheers,