[Insight-developers] SimpleITK: Packaging and Alpha tag

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Fri Jun 17 17:13:16 EDT 2011

SimpleITK-Python: not quite ready for an easy-binary distribution yet --
unfortunately, I've had a few too many interruptions occurring this week.

I have not finished the work yet on the python packaging topic, but will
still be working on it for a bit tonight, and probably over the weekend.
I'll be monitoring email tomorrow (but only periodically...) -- if you need
to talk to me about it more urgently, send an email and I'll send you my
cell phone number....

My other pending topic is finally on the stage for consideration... But I
had tried about an hour ago to merge my "SIMPLEITK-105_cmake_changes" topic
to next, but there were conflicts. I just got through resolving them, after
having been distracted by yet one more unrelated interruption, and just
pushed it to the stage again.

I am not going to merge that one into next yet, because I don't want to
disrupt tonight's dashboard at this point -- too late in the day, and that
particular change is not that important immediately.

Sorry,
David C.