[Insight-developers] SimpleITK - Gerrit

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Wed Jun 22 11:52:30 EDT 2011

On Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 11:19 AM, Bradley Lowekamp
<blowekamp at mail.nih.gov>wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I was wondering if the SimpleITK gerrit was still working. It appears that
> it has not been synced since some time in March.
>
> I was trying to add this self describing topic:
>

> https://github.com/blowekamp/SimpleITK/commit/868db8b142a5c27f7594bdee4270623433353dfa
>
> Thanks,
> Brad

> Bradley Lowekamp
>
> Lockheed Martin Contractor for

> National Library of Medicine
>
> blowekamp at mail.nih.gov

We will get it working again... With the understanding that it will be used
only as a way to get user contributions into SimpleITK and NOT used exactly
the same way that it's used for ITK. (Gerrit still does not work well with a
'next'-and-'master' and topic branch workflow...) So, in other words, there
won't be any "gerrit-push" and "gerrit-merge" usage in SimpleITK.
Contributions pushed to gerrrit will have to be pulled out by an authorized
developer who can then push to next and master.

In the meantime, I put a couple comments on your commit on github.

David