[Insight-developers] SimpleITK -- mistakenly added files?

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Wed Jun 22 15:30:57 EDT 2011

Nope,

That was my fault. I accept my two demerits. I was careless with some "git add Code/BasicFilters/json" type command.

I think Dan already removed them in one of his topics, so I don't think they are in next anymore.

We have not done much with the git hooks one the client side. But even with a mistake like this, it''s not motivating me enough to get into all that. I am actually surprised that the stage didn't throw some kind of rejection for this.

Brad

On Jun 22, 2011, at 3:21 PM, David Cole wrote:

> Looking at SimpleITK 'master' :
> https://github.com/SimpleITK/SimpleITK/tree/master/Code/BasicFilters/json
>
> I presently see these 4 files:
> ./Code/BasicFilters/json/CurvatureAnisotropicDiffusion.json.BACKUP.61123.json
> ./Code/BasicFilters/json/CurvatureAnisotropicDiffusion.json.BASE.61123.json
> ./Code/BasicFilters/json/CurvatureAnisotropicDiffusion.json.LOCAL.61123.json
> ./Code/BasicFilters/json/CurvatureAnisotropicDiffusion.json.REMOTE.61123.json
>
> I'm thinking those were accidentally added via an all-inclusive 'git add -u' in the middle of some merge operation ... ?
>
> They're not really supposed to be there, are they?
>
> Thanks,
> David

Bradley Lowekamp
Lockheed Martin Contractor for