[Insight-developers] Problem pushing to gerrit

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Fri Jun 24 13:42:32 EDT 2011

Brad,

Understood - thanks for letting me know what the problem turned out to
be. Agreed - the error message was not very helpful, but I will bear
this in mind. We are starting to work on the Gerrit source code more,
and there may well be opportunities for us to improve this situation
in the future. The prepush alias can be helpful in debugging what is
about to be pushed to Gerrit

Marcus