[Insight-developers] New process for adding data

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Fri Jun 24 16:08:22 EDT 2011

On 06/24/2011 03:20 PM, Bill Lorensen wrote:
> I just tried the new process for adding data:
> http://itk.org/Wiki/ITK/Git/Develop/Data
>
> I added a baseline for my gerrit topic. The process is simple. A
> fantastic improvement over the first proposed process. It is at least
> as easy as the old process we used with cvs and much better than the
> submodule we were using with git.
>
> Kudos to Brad K for creating a well documented and easy to use process.

Thanks!

It would be even better if it actually worked correctly for you ;)
I see the link here:

  http://review.source.kitware.com/#patch,sidebyside,1961,13,Modules/Bridge/ItkVtkGlue/test/Baseline/QuickViewTest0.png.md5

to object c7787b3f83e90bc342bdf6b1649788b5 but the data were never
uploaded to Gerrit.

Did you see the expected outputs from each step as noted in the
documentation?  When did you last run the development setup scripts?

I remember you hacked your "gerrit-push" alias to work around the
(former) lack of git-gerrit-push on the release branch.  Did you
ever change that back or run the setup scripts again?  Without that
the final push won't work.  If the only thing wrong was this alias
then you should be able to fix it and run "git gerrit-push" again.
This time it should push the data object your topic references.

-Brad