[Insight-developers] New process for adding data

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 16:26:22 EDT 2011

I changed the name of the baseline file, ran cmake, make. During the
commit I saw the proper messages:
Modules/Bridge/ItkVtkGlue/test/Baseline/QuickViewTest.png.md5: Added
content to Git at refs/data/MD5/c7787b3f83e90bc342bdf6b1649788b5
Modules/Bridge/ItkVtkGlue/test/Baseline/QuickViewTest.png.md5: Added
content to local store at
.ExternalData/MD5/c7787b3f83e90bc342bdf6b1649788b5
Content link Modules/Bridge/ItkVtkGlue/test/Baseline/QuickViewTest.png.md5
-> .ExternalData/MD5/c7787b3f83e90bc342bdf6b1649788b5

which I had not seen before.

Now I'll push to gerrit and try pull to another system.

Bill