[Insight-developers] New process for adding data

Matthew McCormick (thewtex) matt at mmmccormick.com
Sun Jun 26 17:17:54 EDT 2011

2011/6/25 Gaëtan Lehmann <gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr>:

> Le 24 juin 11 à 23:14, Gaëtan Lehmann a écrit :
>

>>> The failure was because it *did* build ITKData and try to download.
>>> However, you must have done it before Bill fixed up his setup so
>>> that it was uploaded.
>>>

>> I've tried it just a few minutes before writing the email.
>>
>> But I may have done something wrong - I must get some sleep!
>

> It's working without problem this morning with a clean ITK clone.

Just to note, I had a similar problem adding a new test file.  I made
sure to run Utilities/SetupForDevelopment.sh and 'cmake .' on the
project.  The ExternalData.cmake file created the detected and created
the new test data and created the '*.md5' file fine, but it did not
copy or symlink the file correctly, so ctest failed with a file not
found.

I backed up CMakeCache.txt, nuked the build directory, then rebuilt
with the same CMakeCache.txt, and everything worked.

I am not sure what the problem was, but maybe this is useful.

Matt