[Insight-developers] New process for adding data

Shreyas Seshamani shreyas.seshamani at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 17:29:12 EDT 2011

Hi,

I'm trying to add a test file for a csv file reader test. I followed the
procedure as is described in http://itk.org/Wiki/ITK/Git/Develop/Data. I
pulled the latest master branch, deleted my local csv branch and pulled it
again from gerrit (http://review.source.kitware.com/#change,1257) and
rebased it onto the new master branch. I ran the SetupForDevelopment script
and edited the CMakeLists.txt file accordingly (replacing the previous
argument for the test to DATA{Baseline/csvFileReaderInput.csv}. However when
I run cmake, I don't get any message during configuration that indicates
that my input file has been converted to a data object. Also, after
building, my test fails as it says it cannot read the file.

Is there anything wrong with the method I followed?

Shreyas.