[Insight-developers] ITK Modular: Progress building ITK Wiki Examples

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 14:14:05 EDT 2011

I was able to build the all of the ITK Wiki Examples using ITK Modular.

1) I had to modify CMake/ITKConfig.cmake.in and
ITK/Utilities/GDCM/CMakeList.txt to find gdcm libraries and add
missing libraries. I have posted a gerrit topic here:
http://review.source.kitware.com/#change,1185

2) Recall that I had "line too long" errors for my mingw build. The
gcc command line exceeded the 8192 character limit on windows. I have
a patch for CMake that uses gcc's @file command line option that reads
options from a file. I plan on submitting the patch to the cmake bug
tracker as a feature request. It works great, but a CMake guru may
want to generalize it.

Next, ITKApps,

Bill