[Insight-developers] Fwd: linking Error

thanga aarthy manoharan rthy4u at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 12:25:31 EDT 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: thanga aarthy manoharan <rthy4u at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Mar 21, 2011 at 8:11 PM
Subject: Re: [Insight-developers] linking Error
To: insight-developers at itk.org

this is my CMakeLists for the program where i get the linking error

cmake_minimum_required(VERSION 2.8)
PROJECT(dwt  )
FIND_PACKAGE ( ITK )
IF(ITK_FOUND)
                INCLUDE( ${USE_ITK_FILE} )
                INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES( ${ITK_INCLUDE_DIR} )
                LINK_LIBRARIES(
                                ITKAlgorithms
                                ITKBasicFilters
                                ITKCommon
                                ITKIO
                                ITKStatistics
                                ITKNumerics
                )
ENDIF( ITK_FOUND )
ADD_EXECUTABLE(dwt MYNeighborhoodIterators1.cxx )
TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES (dwt ITKCommon ITKIO)

Thank You Sir