[Insight-developers] hard time with statistics framework (and also VectorImage and multicomponent pixels)

Gaëtan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Thu May 5 04:26:37 EDT 2011

Done:

http://review.source.kitware.com/#change,1545
http://review.source.kitware.com/#change,1546

> * provide a default histogram size in ImageToHistogramFilter

and (better) default values

http://review.source.kitware.com/#change,1540
http://review.source.kitware.com/#change,1547
http://review.source.kitware.com/#change,1563

> * make ImageToListSampleAdaptor able to work with VectorImage

and array pixel types

http://review.source.kitware.com/#change,1548
http://review.source.kitware.com/#change,1566

http://review.source.kitware.com/#change,1543

http://review.source.kitware.com/#change,1544

http://review.source.kitware.com/#change,1541

http://review.source.kitware.com/#change,1564
http://review.source.kitware.com/#change,1562

http://review.source.kitware.com/#change,1559
http://review.source.kitware.com/#change,1560

> * make HistogramToImageFilter able to work with the pipeline

http://review.source.kitware.com/#change,1579
http://review.source.kitware.com/#change,1580

Still to be done:

> * remove the Statistics name space

I forgot to ask about that last point during the last tconf.
This is a not so funny task, so I'd prefer to get some opinions about
that before proceeding.

Gaëtan

--
Gaëtan Lehmann