[Insight-developers] gerrit server hooks ?

Arnaud GELAS arnaud_gelas at hms.harvard.edu
Thu May 5 10:33:23 EDT 2011

Hi all,

I have just pushed on gerrit, and got the following:

$ git gerrit-push
Counting objects: 13, done.
Compressing objects: 100% (7/7), done.
Writing objects: 100% (7/7), 816 bytes, done.
Total 7 (delta 5), reused 0 (delta 0)
remote: (W) 033252f: commit subject >65 characters; use shorter first
paragraph
remote: (W) 033252f: commit message lines >70 characters; manually wrap
lines
To arnaudgelas at review.source.kitware.com:ITK
* [new branch] HEAD -> refs/for/master/SetStateToUnitialized

I am quite surprised that I managed to push, even though this message
showed up...
Is it normal?

Thanks
Arnaud