[Insight-developers] Module dependency graph

Arnaud GELAS arnaud_gelas at hms.harvard.edu
Mon May 9 12:12:20 EDT 2011

This graph represents the header dependency, right?

What about the module dependency, do you have such a graph?

I think it is definitively possible to generate such a graph at cmake
time, and it could be added to the doxygen documentation into a new page
into the related pages which could be called "modularization" which
would point to the wiki information about modularization, or document
the principles, goals, etc...
Would it be possible to make such a page?