[Insight-developers] KWStyle errors about '\class'

Arnaud GELAS arnaud_gelas at hms.harvard.edu
Thu May 12 14:38:17 EDT 2011

Hi all,

Last week, I have sent an email about potential KWStyle errors when
removing the doxygen command \class in NumericTraits classes...
I did not get any answer by that time (how to disable this condition
check on these files).

I have submitted a patch on gerrit:
     http://review.source.kitware.com/#change,1603

KWStyleCodeTest passed on Kitware's robot:
     http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewTest.php?onlyfailed&buildid=1104270

Reviewers checked it, and this change was merged...

Looking at the dashboard, it appears to me that this test is actually
failing...
     http://www.cdash.org/CDash/testDetails.php?test=96034164&build=1120218

Would it be possible to disable this condition on these files???

Thanks,
Arnaud