[Insight-developers] Bug in Gerrit with display of diff

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Fri May 13 11:56:08 EDT 2011

On Fri, May 13, 2011 at 11:32 AM, Bradley Lowekamp
<blowekamp at mail.nih.gov> wrote:
> Hello all,
> There is a diff that is currently being displayed erroneously in gerrit.
> It was brought up at the TCON today that the "return EXIT_SUCCESS;" make the
> additional code not run in the patch. However, this return does not exist in
> the patch. I believe that gerrit is not correctly displaying this patch.
>
> http://review.source.kitware.com/#patch,sidebyside,1601,2,Modules/Nonunit/IntegratedTest/test/itkHessianRecursiveGaussianFilterScaleSpaceTest.cxx

That is odd, it should be reported as a bug, confirmed behavior and
patch in git lacking that extra return. There is a 2.1.7_rc0 out, but
there are a couple of issues with it, and we won't update our
production server until the final release is made.

Thanks for pointing this out.

Marcus