[Insight-developers] Inconsistency in UnaryFunctorImageFilter implementations

Dan Mueller dan.muel at gmail.com
Sat May 14 15:16:20 EDT 2011

Hi David,

This has been something which frustrated me too.

You can see the filters in the Function namespace here:
    http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/namespaceitk_1_1Function.html
and those in the Functor namespace here:
    http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/namespaceitk_1_1Functor.html

I don't understand how/why one namespace is chosen over another...

Dan