[Insight-developers] texture features question

Nicholas Tustison ntustison at gmail.com
Mon May 16 21:19:00 EDT 2011

Hi,

I've been working with the cooccurrence matrix texture features classes and noticed that
if I simply rescale the values, the texture measures are completely different.  I tracked it
down to lines 384 and 385 of itkScalarImageToCooccurrenceMatrixFilter.txx which the
user uses to set the min and max values of the joint histogram:

  m_LowerBound.Fill(min);
  m_UpperBound.Fill(max + 1);

It would seem that line 385 should, instead, be

  m_UpperBound.Fill(max);

Does that make sense or am I missing something?

Thanks,
Nick