[Insight-developers] SimpleITK: Build errors on the dashboard

Daniel Blezek Blezek.Daniel at mayo.edu
Tue May 17 11:20:14 EDT 2011

I¹m not sure what¹s up with the WinXP box.  I did upgrade ITK!  I¹ll check
again.

CTest scripts are not kind to me regarding coverage, but that may be related
to incorrect dependencies.

Just this minute I¹m suffering from ³dashboard burnout².  Seems all i do is
build for the dashboard...

--
Daniel Blezek, PhD
Medical Imaging Informatics Innovation Center

P 127 or (77) 8 8886
T 507 538 8886
E blezek.daniel at mayo.edu

Mayo Clinic
200 First St. S.W.
Harwick SL-44
Rochester, MN 55905
mayoclinic.org
"It is more complicated than you think." -- RFC 1925