[Insight-developers] using iterators in itk

Leila Baghdadi baghdadi at phenogenomics.ca
Wed May 18 16:55:33 EDT 2011

hi everyone,

I have  a  templated pointer (TBuffer *buffer) pointing to an image data , in order to find the range of data I need to go through every value and figure out the minimum and maximum.

I thought about using itk iterators but then I discovered I need to create an itkImage and then copy all the information from my templated pointer to it before I can proceed with iterators,

Is this correct or am I missing something!

any thoughts

Thanks very much for your time

Leila