[Insight-developers] include ITK libraries in vs2010 ultimate

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu May 19 19:38:30 EDT 2011

Hi John,

The ITK developers list is dedicated to the team
that is contributing code to the toolkit.

Your question is more appropriate for the ITK users list.

You can subscribe to the users list here:

To use ITK in a project without CMake,
you should:

0) Configure ITK with CMake as usual.
    Enable the flat installation directory option

1) build ITK,

2) Install ITK (see the INSTALL target)

3) In your own VS project add the path to the
    directory where the ITK headers are installed

4) Add to you VS project the ITK libraries.