[Insight-developers] Broken API related top ComposeImageFilter

Gaëtan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Sat May 21 02:01:37 EDT 2011

Le 20 mai 11 à 22:40, Bill Lorensen a écrit :

> Gaëtan,
>
> Some ITKWikiExamples are failing after your recent checkins regarding
> compose image filters.
>
> http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewBuildError.php?buildid=1145871
>
> Please advise as how to fix these examples so that they compile under
> both ITKv3 and ITKv4. #ifdef's are allowed. I looked at the migration
> document and it provided no advice.
>
> Bill

Hi Bill,

The change is as simple as that:

   http://www.itk.org/Wiki/index.php?title=ITK%2FExamples%2FImageProcessing%2FCompose3DCovariantVectorImageFilter&action=historysubmit&diff=40001&oldid=38033

This is the second time someone tell me that the migration document is
helpless. Can someone who actually tried to migrate some code from ITK
v3 to ITK v4 provide a good migration document - for example on that
change - so I can see what should be done?

I thought that examples were supposed to work with ITK v4 only, to
avoid complicating the code with #if blocks.
This policy has been changed?

Gaëtan

--
Gaëtan Lehmann